The office leads the projects and programs of the city on cooperative development through strengthening of cooperatives, mainstreaming of cooperative membership, and livelihood & business diversification.
The City of Imus Cooperative Development Office shall:
1. Formulate developmental plans and programs particularly those which have to do with the integration of cooperative principles and methods in programs and projects which are geared towards improving the livelihood of Imuseños through the creation of business opportunities and/or participation in the cooperative movement;
2. Provide Technical Assistance primarily to the entrepreneur members of cooperatives and to existing micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, new and existing cooperatives, and other livelihood organizations to enhance their viability as an economic enterprise;
3. Be the official forum for the intellectual discussion of cooperative concerns, issue, and problems affecting the livelihood of Imuseños and provide solutions thereof; and
4. Provide assistance to entrepreneurs, cooperatives, and business organizations in establishing forward and backward linkages with strong/big cooperatives, federations and unions, private marketing organizations, economic zones, governmental agencies and non-governmental organizations.
FRONTLINE SERVICES OFFERED
• Request for Cooperative Documentary Printouts
• Request for Financial Assistance
• Scheduling of Cooperative Training and Seminar
• Scheduling of Needs Analysis for Organization of Cooperatives(Primary/ Secondary/ Laboratory)
• Scheduling of Intervention for ailing and distressed cooperatives