The PERMIT AND LICENSE DIVISION is a division of the Mayor’s office which is directly responsible for the implementation of the Revenue code of Imus specifically for the issuance of Mayor’s/Business Permit, Tricycle Franchise & Permit, Bicycle Permit and issuance of contract of lease on Public cemeteries.
FRONTLINE SERVICES OFFERED
- Assessment and issuance of Mayor’s/Business Permit.
- Assessment and issuance of tricycle franchise, permit and special permit.
- Assessment and issuance of service tricycle permit.
- Issues dropping certificate to franchise holder of tricycle.
- Assessment and issuance of bicycle permit.
- Issues and renew contract of lease to Imus City Cemetery.
- Issues retirement certificate on business establishment filling their closure.
- Issues certification on no business and with business.
The following are the steps/processing, list of requirements, person responsible, amount to be paid and the duration of each services we are offering:
Applying for Business Permit
ALL ENTERPRISES are required to secure a Business License and Mayor’s Permit, and pay business taxes before the start of commercial operations. The license must be renewed from January 1 to 20, every year. Penalties are imposed after this period. Business taxes for new enterprises are based on capitalization. Those for succeeding years are computed as a percentage of gross receipts/sales. Payments may be made annually, semi-annually or quarterly. Taxes are due on the first 20 days of each quarter.